There seems to be no end to people’s ingenuity when it comes to gaming a system. Donors funding the national safe male circumcision programme ask partners to provide lists of names and contact details for those that they have circumcised, before payment is made. I know some donors then check these randomly by calling and asking how the individual is healing, what they thought of the service provided, were they asked to pay etc.. Earlier today I heard that some are paying up to UGX 20,000 ($8) for a name, telephone number and agreement by that person that they will say they have been circumcised.
- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…