- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: Aid and Development
Earlier this week I was with a team tasked by the UNDP with fact-finding in an IDP camp. To be honest, it was chaos. I led the team in, and after some confrontation with the camp leader we had to … Continue reading
Yesterday I watched Give Us The Money, one of a series of 8 documentaries about poverty, wealth and inequality. GIVE US THE MONEY: How do you change the world? From Live Aid to Make Poverty History, celebrities have become activists … Continue reading
People don’t ignore starving people, so why should we ignore cold people? Frostbite kills too. Imagine if every person in Africa saw the “Africa for Norway” video and this was the only information they ever got about Norway. What would … Continue reading
BBC News – Brown says global economy reliant upon growth in Africa. So Gordon Brown made his political re-appearance here in Kampala. It’s an interesting speech in which he says some things that I absolutely agree with, see below, and … Continue reading