- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: HIV/AIDS
My recent post about the “Cheating” poster campaign in Uganda has had some comments here and on facebook. Earlier today I read the comments posted on line at The Monitor in reply to its piece on the same hotly debated … Continue reading
A new billboard campaign is stirring further controversy in the ABC/Condom debate in Uganda. The issue is well discussed in this post on PlusNews (IRIN). We know that HIV rates are rising in Uganda and it seems that more than … Continue reading
As we celebrate another World AIDS Day, these data make a sobering read: More than 34 million people are living with HIV In 2011, 1.7m people died from an AIDS related disease In the same year, more than 2.5m became … Continue reading
Every minute of every day, a child is born with HIV. We must stop this and we can. Treatment is now available to help a mother prevent the transmission of HIV to her child. Just because a Mum is HIV … Continue reading