- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: Maternal Healthcare
The following is a very simple model for financial sustainability in small maternity centres. This is derived from a number of complex and detailed models used across a range of different country settings. Ensuring that we meet safety and quality … Continue reading
The Daily Nation in Kenya recently raised concerns about the increasing numbers of births which are being delivered by c-section, now estimated to be 50%. This is very much higher than the rate thought ideal by the WHO, 10% – 15%. … Continue reading