- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: Primary Healthcare
In December 2011, Dr. Nick Wooding kindly asked me to write a Preface for this book published by International Health Sciences University which discusses the many aspects and issues related to the delivery of primary healthcare in the developing … Continue reading
Yesterday I had the privilege of attending a meeting with more than two dozen community leaders from the zones surrounding Hope Clinic Lukuli. Hope Clinic was established in 2000 and some of the leaders attending had been accessing services for … Continue reading
Over the last few weeks I’ve been reviewing the cost and affordability of our Community Based healthcare services, which are often given free or at a heavily subsidised, low cost to the patient. During this review, it has become obvious … Continue reading
It’s a simple pleasure; ride my bike through the local communities until exhausted – which for me in this heat and with these hills doesn’t take very long. I’ll admit, at times it might have been better described as “there’s … Continue reading