- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: Public Health
It seems that I am at risk of infection from some nasty viruses, and it’s my fault. I know what I should do but I have chosen not to and I have ignored the polite warnings. If you spend any … Continue reading
Public Health issues are much the same regardless of where you live and work: "Health not just about quality of healthcare. Probably as much about… environment, housing, education, employment." http://bbc.in/fMgXA3 — Kevin Duffy (@KevinDTweets) November 30, 2010
There’s growing debate about the provision of ACTs, the artemisinin combination therapies, that are so effective in the treatment of Malaria. Some, most notably The Affordable Medicines Facility-malaria (AMFm), are keen that such treatments become more readily available and accessible … Continue reading