- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Category Archives: Suubi Trust
International Hospital Kampala, IHK, is the largest, and some say best, private hospital in Uganda. In 2010, IHK gave 2.5% of its income to support the work of the group’s foundation, International Medical Foundation. As we continue to support IMF … Continue reading
Suubi Trust continues to support the work of International Medical Foundation, IMF. IMF, one of four companies within International Medical Group, is the group’s NGO (registered charity) providing a wide range of charitable health services to the poor ranging from … Continue reading
16 women die every day in Uganda while giving birth or during pregnancy; that’s 5,800 deaths each year. Many more suffer from complications and childbirth injuries such as VVF. Each year 100,000 babies die at birth, that’s 76 deaths per … Continue reading