- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Tag Archives: Guttmacher
I think that recent estimates showing 4,400 Irish women having an abortion in 2016 is too low, the number is likely to be much higher than this. The Irish Times recently ran a fact check piece confirming that Solidarity’s claim … Continue reading
The abortion rate in Uganda, 39, is three times greater than in GB, 13. The abortion rate in Kampala, 77, is twice the national average. There is one complication for every 2.4 abortions in Uganda, a rate which is 262 … Continue reading
Here are three issues which I think could come from an increasing move towards self-administered medication abortion, across developing and restrictive regions: The business model for clinic-based abortion services will need to change; There will be a reduction in the … Continue reading
This week Guttmacher published its latest data and analysis on the worldwide incidence of abortion and unintended pregnancy. For many countries, it has trends going back to 1990. A key message is that the rate of abortion has been falling … Continue reading