- My Tweets
- Abortion Numbers in Ireland
- How Many Abortions in Ireland?
- Financial Breakeven for Small Maternity Centres
- Is Abortion Choice Different In NE England?
- C-section Births hit 50% in Kenya
- Abortion Rates Vary Significantly
- Medication Abortion – Guttmacher Report
- Abortion Worldwide 2017: Uneven Progress and Unequal Access
- Be Careful Which Data You Compare.
- Three Days in Badistan
- Impact of Abortion in Kenya
- Reach and Cost-Effectiveness of the PrePex Device for Safe Male Circumcision in Uganda
- We Do Not Want an HIV Vaccine
- Inequality Affects Health and Society.
- Cheating? Use a condom.
Search this Blog…
Tag Archives: Kampala
The abortion rate in Uganda, 39, is three times greater than in GB, 13. The abortion rate in Kampala, 77, is twice the national average. There is one complication for every 2.4 abortions in Uganda, a rate which is 262 … Continue reading
I sat in the exam room staring at the paper and slowly it dawned on me, I couldn’t answer any of it. I could feel the panic rising and, as is normal in this situation, I was buck naked. Last … Continue reading
In the last few weeks there’s been a lot of discussion about UK overseas aid. (on Twitter #AidReview) DFID has just completed a thorough review of all the programmes that it supports and has announced some changes planned for the … Continue reading
Suubi Trust continues to support the work of International Medical Foundation, IMF. IMF, one of four companies within International Medical Group, is the group’s NGO (registered charity) providing a wide range of charitable health services to the poor ranging from … Continue reading